WordPress is the most popular platform for blogging. Currently, most bloggers are using WordPress for professional blogging. Based on good traffic to the site on WordPress as important as the aesthetic design and SEO to attract visitors to the site loading speed is an important role. When a visitor visits your site because the first few seconds of his attention to urgent or visitors to your site will not be for a long time, and the bounce will go to another site. Visitors of the site must bounce into the site’s ranking in Google search page load speed is important. If you’re not aware of it today to speed the loading of the site, you are losing visitors to the site over the long-term benefits of SEO will be deprived from there. 10 easy tricks to be shared, which follow you can greatly increase the speed of your WordPress site:
1. An alternative method of selecting the best host for WordPress sites: is very important to choose the best host. Many people use WordPress sites hosted on shared bandwidth, thereby limiting the traffic on the site goes down. In order to increase the shared hosting speed should be avoided.
2. An alternative method of selecting the theme Solid framework or default WordPress themes: You’ll be amazed at the Twenty Ten, Twenty Eleven or frameworks site takes to load a little faster because they Framework lights.
3. Effective use of the cache of Word Press: installed the plugin works fairly well, but they say more work, especially in cash installed the W3 Total Cache plugin does a much better job in reducing the page load time. There are also a lot of free plugins on WP.org easier to use.
4. An alternative method of using content delivery network or CDN content delivery network: CDN is a kind of third-party system in which the site to maintain the Map Create files that can increase the loading time of the web page.
5. An alternative method of the image to optimize: The speed of loading pages in the size of the image is reduced. Yahoo’s image as a site for Smush.it have preserved the original value of the reduced size of the image or free WordPress plugin called WP-SmushItwhich is automatically optimized in the image.
6. An alternative method of optimized homepage of the site: So that people would normally land on the home page of the site loading speed is very important for reducing the home page is optimized. In some ways the home page is optimized for:
• Excerpt home page instead of using the entire post-show.
• Homepages 5-7 is not required to post the post.
• Do not use unnecessary sharing imaged.
• Remove the unnecessary plugins.
• Minimal hold on homage because readers will read your blog, your blog will not be for a thousand imaged.
In short, the main topics will focus on the homepage is a clean and beautiful, not only to see blog take, site loading speed increases.
7. An alternative method to optimize WordPress database: Database optimized WordPress WP-Optimize paginate my opinion much better. WP-DB Manager placenta also works well. Basically, this paginates database to optimize the scheduled date.
8.Hot linking content and the emergence of the problem: It is usually Supply victim disabled when other sites link to your site is through the direct image of the article and that the server load. So if you create a custom image on a regular basis on the extent possible to reduce the site’s loading speed.
9. An alternative method of post-drafted: o avoid any post much more when we took a break in the middle of writing the text or the text of the draft revision of the reserve for the post. But that post was published at the end of a full written as a draft if it reduces the speed of loading of the site. The Revision Control placenta perform better drafted to control post.
10. Add Lazy Load alternative method for image processing: It is a kind of post-Lazy Load when the image is loaded, scroll down and see the visitor on the post or on-site load time does the.LazyLoad processes together with the loading of the site do not load all the images posted speed is increased. To do this automatically, you can use jQuery Image Lazy Load.