So let’s start:
• First open your PC then insert your pen drive or memory card and connect with PC. Then go to start + run and there write CMD and press enter.
• Start command prompt in doss mode.
• Here write disk part and press enter.
• Now write list disk and press enter.
• Now you can see a list that shows you connected pen drive or memory card.
• Write select disk 1 and press enter.
• Write clean and press enter.
• Write create partition primary and press enter.
• Write exit and press enter.
Now you can see that your pen drive space is able to use. Which pen drive or memory card is not format, you can format those normally.
You are unable to format pen drive or memory. Show low space in pen drive. Its solution is very easy. Sometimes for some virus pen drive or memory card are not format or the space of the pen drive is unable to use which is known as unallocated space. This unallocated space is not format so that it is unable to perform. Using doss method this unallocated space has been formatted and able to perform. This method helps you to format pen drive or memory card.